About The Standard:
Founded in 2017, The Standard is building an innovative real estate brand, pairing the industry’s top real estate agents with higher service levels and technology to make the search, collaboration, and buyer/seller experiences seamless. The company is currently looking to grow across the DFW area in order to realize larger growth strategies on a national level.
What We're Looking For:
The Standard is looking for a Branch Support specialist to assist in the management and function relating to day-to-day brokerage operations.
Your Job Defined:
- Work with leadership to develop new management systems.
- Receive and distribute invoices and commission disbursement.
- Review company transactions for regulatory compliance.
- Communicate with agents professionally and be immediately responsive.
- Develop and execute creative management solutions to drive higher productivity.
- Promote the Company brand and use creativity to attract and market the Company to qualified and strong agents.
- Work with leadership to better understand each department’s needs and provide administrative support where possible.
Our Perfect Candidate:
- B.A. or B.S. with a strong academic record
- 2+ years of experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must be able to multi-task and manage a robust/full pipeline with efficiency and constant attention
- High level of interpersonal skills and strong ability to engage both active and passive candidates
- Considerable skill in interviewing techniques
- Knowledge of an Applicant Tracking System
- Proficiency in, or knowledge of, using a variety of computer software applications, especially Google Suite, Adobe, Excel and Microsoft Word software
Please send a copy of your resume and/or cover letter to [email protected]
All applications will be screened and reviewed within 48 hours.